Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall is Here!

Fall is officially here! The weather is amazing right now. I can't even begin to describe how much I love me some 78 degrees! :-) I've been meaning to go on the trail and take some pictures of fall stuff, but I can't seem to find the time just now. School is keeping me SO busy! Most of the time, I'm running around trying to keep my head on straight. Christmas break cannot come soon enough, let me tell you!

Yesterday I took a break from studying for the SAT and decided to play around with the portrait setting on my camera. So far, so good! Here are a few samples:











I took these in shadow on my back porch with the brick wall as the backgound. After I uploaded the photos, I used Picnik for the color effect, since I don't have a photo-editing software.

This is just me trying to get a silly picture of Jazz and I. She was too preoccupied with catching the reflection off the camera screen. Not the brightest of dogs. :-)


I've had a few people ask me if these were my Senior pictures, and the answer is no. I was just bored and decided to play around with my camera. Who knew you could take your own Senior pictures? :-)

We're going to the State Fair tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get to "play around" some more there too!  Until next time!

No comments: