Sunday, September 5, 2010

And it Begins...

 Well, it's here. I am now officially a Senior! Now that school has started, I haven't had as much time to blog or work on my photography skills, but I thought I'd post some pictures from my last week of summer. I was bored one day, so I decided to take pictures of some things around the house.

My guitar. <3












There was a patch of sunlight on the carpet, so I thought I'd play around with some shadows. :-)






My eye. :-)





Well, that's all for summer! Last week, Mom and I played around on some canvases with our new acrylic paints and experimented with mixing colors.











Mom's experiment.





My experiment.





After I painted the canvas, I "Mod-podged" 2 Thessalonians 3:16 onto the peace sign and coated the canvas with Mod-podge to seal it.


How can this face NOT distract you from schoolwork??? :-)





Jazz, my "study buddy." <3


This is really random, but I've never taken pictures of food before and I decided to try out some "food photography." :-) Mom made my favorite meal for dinner the other night and it looked so good, I just had to take a picture of it! :-)












That's all for now! Have a fantastic Labor Day weekend!

No comments: