I have so much to say and so little time to say it! This has been an amazing summer so far and I have so many pictures to post and stories to tell! All of my summer traveling with Bible Bowl went incredibly well! Our #1 team won Nationals this year and I think that's been my highlight so far. I have to say that this has been the best summer EVER!!!!!!! I've really enjoyed getting to travel to different cities, spend 3 weeks getting to know new faces and make new memories with my friends. It has been a very refreshing and rewarding year, if I do say so myself! I've also been to 2 concerts so far this summer- the Jonas Brothers World Tour at the new Cowboys stadium on June 20th, and the American Idols Live! concert on July 23rd at the AAC. Both were incredible and I can't wait to post pictures!!!!!! I'll hopefully get to that sometime next week!! Happy summer!!
<3 Milo
1 comment:
The AI concert waz sooo muchh fuun!! When do you think you're gonna post pic.s on it?? Just wondering!! : - ) Luv ya!! K
Post a Comment