Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Orlando, Mickey Mouse, & Catching Up

Hey!

Apologies to those who actually read my blog (however sporadic it is) for not posting anything in the last month!!! I have been SO busy with school and other activities that it's hard to keep up. My life is about to get even crazier, so I'm just hanging on for the ride at this point in time. I've been saying forever that I'll be posting pictures soon. Well... I promise I will get to them eventually!!! :-)

We are leaving for a family vacation in Disney World in 2 days, so my family and I are frantically packing and cleaning. We are all extremely excited to be able to relax and enjoy ourselves for a week without having to worry about the stress waiting for us back home! My dad is losing his job at the end of this month, so we figured that our trip to DW would be a good way to bond as a family before that big event. God has ALWAYS been faithful to meet our needs and we are confident that He will provide my dad with a job- all in His timing.

If my dad decides to bring his laptop on the trip, I want to blog every day about our experience at Disney, so stay tuned!!!

FLORIDA, HERE WE COME!!!!

P.S. I will post a few pictures just for you, Kaitlynn!! :-) Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all praying for your family. Hope you have a lot of fun at DW...Luv Ya!

~Your Turtle Friend :)

Anonymous said...

You're going to have a BLAST!!! Hope ull be able to blog about your trip but if not we can catch up @ co-op!! :D I can't wait to see you again!!! It seems like its been foreverrr!!! Haha lol have a ton of fuun, and make a lot of memories!! I'll be praying for y'all!! <3 yaaa!! K P.S. haha thx appreciate it!!! LOVE YOUU!!