Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

Hey!!

Well, I haven't written in a few weeks, but I thought I'd give an update. I was going to do a couple of posts today, but this will have to suffice until the "add a picture" widget decides to behave!

First off, the weather has been unbelievably random. One minute it's warm enough to wear shorts, and another minute I'm wishing I had a vat of hot chocolate to swim in! I always say that if it's going to be cold outside, then it might as well snow. If not, then it's not welcome here. On a happier note... I'm wearing shorts right now!!! (And it was 30 degrees outside last night!)

Spring break was awesome! Here was my daily schedule:

1. Sleep in as long as possible
2. Eat whatever you want
3. Watch a movie (or 5!)
4. Stay up as late as possible

Doesn't that sound fantastic?? No, actually, I was more productive than that. I did a few little crafty projects, hung out with friends and family, and did some more things that I can't remember off the top of my head. That weekend, Frankie and I went to the Christian Book Expo at the Dallas Convention Center. IT WAS AMAZING!!!! We met LOTS of IMPORTANT people and got LOTS of FREE books!!! I don't want to give too much away, until I can actually post something about it!

As for the Jonas Brothers tickets I mentioned in my last post... WE GOT THEM!!! Otis and I got on the phone 45 minuites before sale time and did a little freaking out because our computers were being so unbelievably slow. After a little bit of blood, sweat & tears, we finally purchased our FLOOR (yes, floor!!) tickets!!! This concert is going to be at the BRAND SPANKING NEW Cowboys stadium and we're going to be some of the first people on the BRAND SPANKING NEW field!! Can anybody tell I'm excited??? Oh! And while we're still on this subject- how about that new blog layout??? Pretty sweet, huh?!?!? Frankie, I can just see you rolling your eyes at me right this minute!

Anyway, once I got over the incredibly hard chemistry test I had to take last week, school got a little easier. It's still hard, mind you, but it's definitely gotten better over the last week or two. Everything else is pretty much the usual!

Well, I guess that's the end of my update!

<3 Milo

No comments: