Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lame-O!!!

OMJ, I haven't written anything on here in almost 2 months!!! I haven't really had anything interesting to say. School has been a little harder in preparation for spring break, but other than that, nothing much has been going on in my life. Chemistry is killing me- but that's old news. Hmm... let's see... is there anything else??? OH!! The Jonas Brothers are coming to Dallas in June and the tickets go on sale this week!!! I am SOOOO excited about that!! My friend Otis and I have already been making plans for t-shirts and posters and stuff like that. It's pretty exciting! Next weekend, My friend Frankie and I are going to the Christian Book Expo 2009. We're really excited to get to meet some of our favorite authors like Beverly Lewis and Terri Blackstock! Hopefully I'll post some pictures and write a little bit about that experience. As for this week, I plan to chill, hang out with my friends, watch a bunch of chick flicks with my mom and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!! ~sigh!~ It's going to be so nice! Happy spring break, everybody!!

<3 MILO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did y'all actually meet Terri Blackstock??? SOOOO awesome!! You'll have to tell me about it...can't wait. Love you Milo!!!!


-Your Turtle Friend <3