This is a picture that Mackenzie, Madison and I took on Christmas Eve. Madison used Picnik to make it even cuter! We're cousins, in case you're wondering.
This picture was taken this past summer, but I wanted to put it on here anyway. These are some of my bestest friends in the whole entire world!!! (Bestest isn't a word, but I'm going to use it anyway!) I love you guys! <3>
This is my little brother, Luke and my grandparent's dog, Jonas on Thanksgiving Day. I know what you're thinking, and no, I did not name the dog! I didn't even suggest the name Jonas, however surprising that may be.
This is a picture of my sister Hai Li and I a couple of days before Christmas. We were just goofing around with mom's camera (because mine is out of batteries!).
P.S. That's me in the middle, just fyi :-)
This was my mom, my brother, my sister, and me on Thanksgiving Day. My dad was the official photographer. Please just ignore the pitiful state of my hair. We all have those kinds of days, you know? Now, I have to explain my shirt. The Jonas Brothers were playing the halftime show for the Cowboys, and Otis and I decided to wear our concert t-shirts (We made them, btw!). There you have it.
This is my little brother, Luke and my grandparent's dog, Jonas on Thanksgiving Day. I know what you're thinking, and no, I did not name the dog! I didn't even suggest the name Jonas, however surprising that may be.
This is a picture of my sister Hai Li and I a couple of days before Christmas. We were just goofing around with mom's camera (because mine is out of batteries!).
No comments:
Post a Comment