Ok everyone, you'll never guess what I did today...
I SAW THE JONAS BROTHERS FACE TO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yesterday I entered a contest through their "Team Jonas" fan club- it was to win a ticket to an exclusive sneak peek for their new 3D movie coming out February
27th. They said they would notify me by 4:00pm if I won, so the time finally rolled around and there was no e-mail. I had prepared myself for this, because I've never won anything in my life. Last night we went over to our neighbor's house for dinner and didn't get home until about 10:00. I went to check e-mail before I turned in, and there was an e-mail saying that me and about 30 other girls had won!!! It said that the movie was going to be the next day at the Cinemark in Vista Ridge Mall, and no cameras or cell phones with cameras were allowed in the theater. Hmmmm.... :-)
So Otis, my mom and I went to Vista Ridge Mall at 2:00 this afternoon to wait in line at the movie theater. The doors were supposed to open at 3:00, but we were still waiting in line at 3:15. Someone asked one of the theater staff what was taking so long and he said that they were waiting on the "Disney representatives" to get there. Disney representatives, huh? :-)
So... our cell phones were held for us and we got thoroughly scanned by the security guards. By this time I was really starting to think the boys might show up! When we finally got inside the theater, we got really good seats about 3/4 of the way up, in the very middle. There weren't very many girls there at all, maybe 50 at the most. It was actually kinda nice compared to the crowds that are usually around anything Jonas Brothers related. The movie was supposed to start at 4:00, but we waited and waited and finally it was time to start. Then I started to notice a bunch of the theater staff were talking on walkie-talkies and looking suspicious. Then these 4 guys brought 3 big cameras in there and started setting them up. At that point, everyone started to freak out!! After they were all set up, the Jonas Brothers' stylist came with 3 other girls and sat down in a few of the seats that were reserved, and then the boys' PARENTS came and sat down!!! Everyone was screaming and jumping up and down. Suddenly, Kevin, Joe and Nick came out with Barbara Walters and were talking about how glad they were to be there and that we were the first fans to ever see the movie!!!!! And all of a sudden, they started moving toward our seats!! Two rows in front of us were reserved and everyone around us was screaming as they came up the stairs towards that row. Joe was looking around and trying to read our shirts. It was prettty funny! There was an open space between me and Nick, and I was smiling and waving at him and he SMILED RIGHT AT ME AND WAVED BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!!! He was shaking the hands of the girls around me and was reaching for mine when Joe told everyone to sit down because the movie was about to start. I WAS LESS THAN AN INCH FROM SHAKING NICK JONAS' HAND!!!!! So, they stayed for about 1/2 an hour through the movie and then they left. IT WAS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! The movie was great!! It was a whole entire concert and backstage footage in 3D. There were also some other little fun parts in it, but I don't want to give anything away! :-) So... Otis and I were totally freaking out after the movie and we were so incredibly shocked!!!! I have some pictures of us in aftershock that I'll hopefully post on here in the next few days.
To sum it all up- Today I saw the Jonas Brothers, watched a movie with them, and this was officially one of the best days of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Yes, I touched the seats where they were sitting just for good measure! :-)
2 comments:
OH MY JONAS THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS COMPLETELY AMAZING AND I ALMOST STARTED CRYING!!!!!!!! AL; FJ;ASLKFJA;SLKFJ;ALSKFJD;LAKJFD
OH MY GOSH I LOVE NICK JONAS SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
again.......thank you milo for TAKING ME!!!!!!! :D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-OTIS!!!!!!!!!!!
ps- MILO AND OTIS LOVE NICK JONAS <3
Awesome blog entry! Thanks for sharing the details with those of us who are rather Jonas-lacking in our lives. :-D I'm happy for you two to get such an opportunity. I could only compare it with how I would have imagined it if I'd had the same opportunity with Elvis. lol
Post a Comment