So... the holidays have officially begun!! Our house is scattered with boxes and Christmas lights and stray artificial tree branches. Our Christmas tree is going up this weekend while Mom is away on her annual trip. She likes to come home to a clean house and all the decorations put up. The rest of us are usually sprawled on the couch with pine needles stuck in our hair after a long and continuous game of tug-of-war with the tree. Arguing over who is going to put on which ornaments is also another favorite part of the decorating process. NOT! I've learned to just sit back and watch my siblings do it. Even though it can be a hassle, the Christmas season is my favorite time of the year!
Milo!
P.S. I will hopefully post some pictures soon! Of what, I have no idea.
1 comment:
I LOVE this time of year!! I think it would be SO cool to have a real tree (my family has never done that). I love you Morgan!!
-Your Turtle Friend <3
Post a Comment