Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Well, it's Black Friday- that day of mass hysteria, chaos, and insanity. Mind you, I've never been out shopping on Black Friday, but I saw on the news this morning that the percentage of shoppers has dropped significantly since last year. You would never be able to tell from the jam-packed parking lots and the miles of cars driving up and down the rows looking for an empty space. Thank goodness I'm staying home today!!!

Thanksgiving was fun yesterday. Very relaxing and filled with yummy food! I never thought I would be hungry again, but I am. Very hungry, in fact. It's 9:30 AM and I'm the only one up. I set my alarm for 6:00, because the Jonas Brothers were going to be on Good Morning America promoting their new book. (Which I'm asking for for Christmas!!!) It's called being a VERY loyal fan!

Well, I'm off to get some breakfast and take care of the poor dogs standing outside in the rain, waiting for me to let them in.

Milo

P.S. 28 more days until Christmas!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I have never ever gone shopping on Black Friday either. So crazy!!!! I could never do it though. Just so you know, I'm not getting you that book. Hahaha!!! See ya later! Love You Morgan!

-Your Turtle Friend <3