Thursday, May 20, 2010

Being True

I received an e-mail the other day from a really good friend of mine. She found a video online of the Jonas Brothers being interviewed by their pastor at Gateway Church. I didn't really know what to expect with this video, but I thought I'd share and get some more opinions.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=3359b95db53609b62376

I've been a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers for a long time and I was really proud of the boys for being willing to talk about their faith. They don't usually broach the subject of faith and their personal relationships with Christ, unless asked outright. Seeing them grow from 3 young brothers living in a little town in New Jersey to international superstars has changed them a lot, but it's so refreshing to see how they have stayed true to their faith and the values of their family. On the down side, I do think they could have elaborated a little bit more on their answers, but for the most part, I was satisfied with their responses. What do you think of the video?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome video morgan! thanks for sharing:) its so awesome to see that they are staying true to their faith in Christ even throughout their busy day to day lives! - k